Granada Lab of Behavioral Economics (GLOBE, SEJ-492)
The Granada Lab of Behavioral Economics (GLOBE) is a research group established in 2008 by Tere García, Carlos Sánchez, Ramon Cobo-Reyes, Natalia Jiménez and Pablo Brañas.
GLOBE is funded by «PAI» – Junta de Andalucía (Regional Govern of Andalucía) and PAI refers to the Plan Andaluz de Investigación (Andalusian Research Plan). PAI is the directory of research groups in Andalucía.
GLOBE has developed two activities since the beginning. i) Running every year the Alhambra Experimental Workshop in Granada for 7 years in a row (2006, 2007, …, 2012) then in LUISS-Rome (2013) and finally in Pompeu Fabra (2014) where was dissolved. ii) Training of PhD students on Experimental and Behavioral Economics. The list of the former PhD students at GLOBE includes:
- Patricia Trinfo (U. La República): Oct 2008.
- Maximo Rossi (U. La República): Oct 2009.
- Olusegun Oyediran (U. Castilla-la-Mancha): Feb. 2011.
- Antonis Proestakis (ISPRA Eur. Comm. –> Brussels): July 2011.
- Marisa Bucheli (U. La República): Oct 2011
- Filippos Exadaktylos (Reading –> UAB): July 2012.
- Antonio Espín-Martín (Middlesex U. –> U. Granada): Jan. 2013
- Levent Neyse (Kiel U. –> DIW Berlin): Dec. 2013
Currently the group is formed by people at Granada, Loyola and Pablo de Olavide.
- altruismdecision making under uncertaintylab-in-field
- Principal Investigators
- PAI-Junta Andalucía